SHENOY Engineering, PC [SEPC] is a full-service consulting engineering firm that requires a Construction Engineer who has Mechanical Engineering background with a minimum of 5 years experience. This is a fulltime permanent employment opportunity. The duties and responsibilities include managing projects under construction that have been designed by Shenoy Engineering, PC.
SEPC offers unparalleled experience in planning, design, cost estimating and construction related services including administration, inspection and commissioning for various types of new and existing facilities.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, driven, capable and hard working MEP Construction Engineer – who will be handling commercial, residential, educational, institutional and industrial projects, out of our Pine Brook, NJ office. During the Pandemic, many meetings are conducted virtually.
- Managing projects from Construction Kick-Off to Close Out from office.
- Attend periodic meetings (mostly bi-weekly) with Construction Manager, Owner and contractors.
- Prepare Minutes of Meeting.
- Inspect progress and discuss the same in the meeting.
- Resolve Field problems with the help of Design Engineers.
- Review/Follow up on Shop Drawings.
- Review/Follow up on RFIs.
- Prepare Punch List.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Construction related field
- PE License and LEED accreditation are preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- AutoCAD 2013 proficiency is preferred but not a must
- Knowledge of HVAC and Plumbing/Fire Protection is required
SEPC offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment, development, flexibility, and growth opportunity.
Shenoy Engineering, PC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.