SHENOY Engineering, PC [SEPC] is a full-service design engineering firm that requires a Plumbing/Fire Protection engineer capable of designing and drafting Plumbing/Fire Protection systems for new and existing facilities. The engineer should have the ability to handle projects involving residential, commercial and industrial buildings conforming to State of NY and NJ Building Codes.
SEPC offers unparalleled experience in planning, design, cost estimating and construction related services including administration, inspection and commissioning for various types of new and existing facilities.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, driven, intellectually sound and hard working Plumbing/Fire Protection Engineer – who would be designing plumbing systems for commercial, residential, educational and industrial projects for our offices located in Pine Brook, NJ and Mid-Town, NYC.
- Independently performs all the tasks necessary to complete primary design elements for engineering works
- Provide a high level of technical leadership in plumbing and fire protection designs
- Prepare calculations, reports, and specifications
- Conceptualize an initial design from a site visit, review of architectural drawing, leading to a comprehensive plumbing/fire protection system layout.
- Design and develop mechanical systems for large commercial/residential and industrial projects.
- Coordinate with Architects /Engineers/Contractors/Clients/other Experts over the duration of the project
- Prepare / supervise complete mechanical engineering layouts and documents in accordance with NY & NJ building codes.
- Contribute in development of office standards, policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing and drafting Plumbing/Fire Protection systems for large commercial and residential projects
- Thorough knowledge of NY and NJ Building Codes
- Thorough knowledge of Mechanical Engineering and Systems
- AutoCAD 2013 proficiency is a must
- Revit knowledge is a plus
SEPC offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment, development, flexibility, and growth opportunity.
If you are a motivated professional with strong leadership and technical skills, in search of a great working environment, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org